SHARE & CELEBRATE
INDIGENOUS MEN & WOMEN STORIES
Come and celebrate
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, strengths, successes and
empowerment. To share each otherís stories and ideas about what has work for
you or your communities and how we address lifeís challenges as Indigenous Men & Women.
for Submitting Paper:
- Papers should not contain offensive
language and take in to account cultural sensitivities.
- Papers may treat the themes in a
manner that contributes to a further discussion of the conference aims.
- Conference papers must be presented
in the finish format not less 60 days before the event.
- The first round of papers will be due on January 31, 2014. Second round of papers will be opened as necessary and papers not accepted on the first round can be resubmitted for the second round.
- Papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word.
- Registration fee of $550 will apply to all persons submitting
papers, maximum of two presenters per session, payable upon notification of paper acceptance.